AIDS Vaccine 2009 - Webcasting
General Session Webcasting
General sessions of the Conference will be available via webcast 24 hours after the conclusion of the session. Please note that all times listed are in CEST or local Paris time.
- Opening session is now available.
- Special Session: Recent Lessons From Clinical Trials is now available.
- New Session: Spotlight on RV144, the phase III Thai Trial is now available.
- Plenary Session 01: Initiation of the Immune Response is now available.
- Plenary Session 02: In Vivo Response to Pathogens and Vaccines is now available.
- Plenary Session 03: B Cell Biology is now available.
- Closing Session is now available.
Press Conference Webcasting
Press conferences will be streamed live. Abstracts discussed in the press conference will be available for download one hour prior to the press conference on the press page on the Conference website.