Bridging the Gaps between Fundamental, Preclinical, and Clinical Research
Working Group 4: Bridging the Gaps between Fundamental, Preclinical, and Clinical Research
- Addresses the challenges of establishing an effective dialog between basic science, preclinical research (including animal models) and clinical trials
- Chaired by: Brigitte Autran (Pitié-Salpétrière), Larry Corey (HVTN), and Louis Picker (Oregon Health & Sciences University)
- Members: Click Here
- Please click here for minutes from the meeting.
Click here to view the report from Working Group 4.
To access reports from other Working Groups, please click the links below.
- Working Group 1: Immunogens and Antigen Processing
- Working Group 2: Host Genetics and HIV Diversity
- Working Group 3: Novel Approaches to HIV Vaccine Research & Development
- Working Group 5: Young and Early Career Investigators (YECI)