Host Genetics and HIV Diversity
Working Group 2: Host Genetics and HIV Diversity
- Addresses the host genetic factors influencing adaptive and innate immunity; the group will consider novel approaches to limit viral escape from host immune responses, taking into account extraordinary genetic diversity of the virus
- Chaired by: Francine McCutchan (Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation), and Andrew McMichael (Weatherall Institute, Oxford University)
- Members: Click here
- Please click here for minutes from the meeting.
Click here to access the report from Working Group 2.
To view the other reports, click the links below.
- Working Group 1: Immunogens and Antigen Processing
- Working Group 3: Novel Approaches to HIV Vaccine Research & Development
- Working Group 4: Bridging the Gaps between Fundamental, Preclinical, and Clinical Research
- Working Group 5: Young and Early Career Investigators (YECI)