Global collaboration is the central value of the Global HIV Vaccine Enterprise in accelerating the search for a safe and effective preventive HIV vaccine.
In the last few years, the Enterprise has convened various meetings and events to help address some of the most pressing issues facing the field. Please visit our archived meetings and events pages below.
- Future Utility of RV144 (March 2010)
- AIDS Walk 2010 (May 2010)
- NYAS HIV/AIDS (May 2010)
- AIDS 2010 Vienna (July 2010)
- World AIDS Day (December 2010)
- Let's Talk HIV Prevention (December 2010, May 2011)
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day (May 2011)
- Deep Sequencing (2011)
- YECI Capacity Building Series (2011)
- HIV Vaccine Awareness Day (2012)
- Meeting Minutes (2009 - 2011)