Novel Approaches to HIV Vaccine Research & Development
Working Group 3: Novel Approaches to HIV Vaccine Research & Development
- Focuses on development and application of new or existing tools and technologies including systems biology to HIV vaccine research; considers non-conventional approaches to vaccine design and compares lessons learned from vaccines against other pathogens
- Chaired by: Alan Aderem (Institute for Systems Biology), Bali Pulendran (Emory Vaccine Center), and Rino Rappuoli (Novartis Vaccines)
- Members: Click here
- Please click here for minutes from the meeting.
Click here to view the report from Working Group 3.
To access reports from the other Working Groups, please click the links below.
- Working Group 1: Immunogens and Antigen Processing
- Working Group 2: Host Genetics and HIV Diversity
- Working Group 4: Bridging the Gaps between Fundamental, Preclinical, and Clinical Research
- Working Group 5: Young and Early Career Investigators (YECI)