The ISHEID Congress represents a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and to exchange with leading international opinion leaders on the latest scientific, socio-economic and educational advances in HIV and other emerging infectious diseases.
The Congress aims to:
- Facilitate the exchanges and sharing experiences between the various HIV health care professionals for a better coordinated approach
- Promote scientific excellence by translating new scientific research knowledge in effective daily care methods for the patients
- Strengthen the global commitment against HIV/AIDS to reduce the burden of HIV and emerging infectious diseases, for both patients and the community at large.
The ISHEID Congress offers you acomprehensive three-day programme focused on current 'hot topics' with:
- Medical news sessions on major subjects of the HIV / AIDS and the emerging infectious diseases, addressed by international leading AIDS specialists and young researchers who will presenting as yet unpublished data,
- Symposia proposed by institutional and industrial sponsors,
- Practical workshops adapted to the health care professional's expectations, adapted to their daily practice,
- Scientific poster's display and a rich and varied exhibition