The 'Annual Global Vaccine and International Society for Vaccines' Congress has enjoyed an exciting history covering all aspects of vaccines and vaccination since 2007, from primary research to clinical trials and policy. Over this time a wealth of knowledge has been presented at the congresses, including talks from eminent scientists such as Stanley A. Plotkin, Rino Rappuoli, Walter A. Orenstein, Myron M. Levine, Adel Mahmoud and Gregory A. Poland.
The congress will again provide an international forum for commercial partners and sponsors to access a focused community of vaccine professionals.
- Human Vaccines - infectious diseases (bacterial)
- Human Vaccines - infectious diseases (viral)
- Human Vaccines - infectious diseases (other)
- Human Vaccines - non-infectious diseases
- Veterinary Vaccines
- Clinical Studies and Field Trials
- Immunology / Animal Models
- Vectors / Adjuvants / Drug Delivery
- Production / Manufacturing / Safety
- Regulatory / Societal / Economic / Programmatic / Legislation Subjects