Opus Scientific has an excellent opportunity for you building a Phase 1/ PK Biostatistics function across all therapeutic areas of a leading biopharmaceutical company.
- Manage, hire and mentor other junior statisticians.
- Work collaboratively with departments to meet project deliverables and timelines for statistical data analysis and reporting.
- Utilize knowledge of Regulatory requirements regarding statistical principles to ensure the company meets its Regulatory, scientific, and business objectives.
- Collaborate with study investigators, outside experts, and internal colleagues to present and publish trial results and statistical analyses within and outside of the company.
- Negotiate project timelines given constraints.
- Work with senior management and Human Resources to identify long-term staffing plans.
- Provide career development opportunities to staff
- Participate in strategic risk assessment based on statistical analyses or principles.
- Oversee and contribute to the completion of all technical and operational statistical activities for multiple development programs for a compound or equivalent through management of internal and external resources.
- Provide leadership for a departmental strategic initiative.
Information About Employer:
Opus Scientific is a specialized professional staffing firm providing temporary and contract staffing, contract to hire and direct hire recruitment solutions. Opus Scientific supports biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical device, cosmetic, chemical, food and other scientific intensive industries that require skilled talent. The core focus areas include research & development, drug discovery, pre-clinical development, clinical research, manufacturing, regulatory affairs, quality assurance, quality control and sales & marketing.
Opus Scientific connects companies to people within the highly specialized scientific industries. Opus Scientific provides exceptional value to both the organizations we support and the candidates we supply. This value is derived through our leadership, market knowledge, outstanding service and our organizational culture. We place great emphasis on understanding each client and candidate’s unique requirements and we formulate a specific strategy to maximize the results for each situation.
URL of Job Application Information:
Excellent verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal skills required.
- Comprehend the business beyond the area of Biostatistics and is a recognized authority outside of the company.
- Possess the ability to effectively make decisions where information is limited or solutions may produce unpleasant consequences in the short term.
- Ability to set up and influence collaborations with external academic or government organizations to extend visibility or business need of the company.
- Ability to establish data monitoring committees for clinical studies.
- Ability to identify the most critical aspects of a problem/issue.
- Can use competitive intelligence to influence clinical development strategies.
- Ability to directly supervise personnel.
- PhD degree in Biostatistics or equivalent software.
- 6 + years experience in the statistical analysis of biomedical data using SAS® software.
If this opportunity meets your career goals and you possess the prerequisite skills and experience, submit your resume to email@example.com: "Subject line: Associate Director Biostatistics"